21.2.15

NYFW ON AND OFF DUTTY / PART I



































Flashbacks from NYFW SS15 //

- BCBGMaxAzria followed by Costello Tagliapietra at Milk Studios on day one
- Herve Leger, I'll take one each (on black) thanks
- POLO by Ralph Lauren 4D presentation at Central Park
- The day we popped infraganti to the Tommy Hilifiger backstage just to say hi to Kendall Jenner, damn "wrong" door oops, time to run, but first...
Of course I loved this show! In a nutshell 3 minutes later, almost on time for the show I took my seat next to Zanita Whittington trying to look normal and relaxed after all that rush (and this is not even the whole story). pheww
- Lacoste Pressroom, SS15 collection fresh from the oven and ready to put our hands on and ohh it did smell like cookies!

No comments: