30.7.15

Mood Dressing

Sin título



Sin título
Sin títuloSin título
Sin título
Sin título
Sin título
Sin títuloSin título
Sin título
Zara denim jacket and ankle boots, Pull and bear trousers, Coach scarf, Saint Laurent sunnies and bag from Soho Mall (Panama), Superga sneakers. 

If your clothes got chic o' clock vibes with both high heels or flats, consider it one hell of a (hashtag) badass outfit. 
For me shoes are so SO important, two things: they complete the look or with the wrong pair-style everything looks terrible.
I'm not trying to make any reference of how much you need to care about shoes or how practical and versatile this idea is, I just love the fact of how comfy it feels and how good it looks in both worlds. It's merely pleasure!
Actually I've been wearing all these peaces individually on repeat lately without feeling uniformed, especially the scarf and denim jacket combo, best buds!!
But hey, if you can jump, climb a tree and stretch with it, I will safely call it an OOTD. 
Simple statements like these are making my life easier and getting dressed in the blink of an eye, without over thinking. 

All photos by Nelson Teng
Post Production by Slam 

No comments: