25.10.09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Solo una fuente de inspiraciĆ³n
Just a source of inspiration

Now I wish I could have a timemachine and take myself to a really rock n roll concert, and then stop in one of those retro cafeterias, in the middle of the road, as seen in the movies.. having a super cheese burger with french fries and a strawberry milkshake with crema batida and a berry in the top, then turn again into 2009 cause I have shit to do and only a week till halloween, yayyy! non vedo l'ora to wear my costume...

No comments: