5.8.10

Retro BODRUM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I loooove this pics, since the moment I saw the first one, its a fabulous editorial that represents FULL my favourite fashion decade-60's! which I think is the best one of all. The first pic totally blew my mind and in some way take me back to the days of Biba (I'll love that we could have one in our century) but with the same concept. +Its the perfect mix of Twiggy's genuine charm with the mature of Jean Shrimpton in a really liberal attitude atmosphere. Is not so easy at all to get the shabby effect on pics, a believable one* and they did it great!! If I have a time machine I'll definitely go back to the 60's. Thank youu Vogue Turkey!

August 2010

1 comment:

keren B said...

Estas imagenes estan comestibles