2.4.13

Hoy por hoy

So I just realized I DO have a collection of something, I love pins! and I'm always buying it, so now I know what to say when someone ask me. I add them to the pocket of my overall to make it look more fun and colourful. I chose all the pins that remind me in some way of Panama, the cat in the window its such a cliché of Casco Viejo and that style of window, it's so Casco Viejo too! The "art sucks" pin was just for an ironic and humorist purpose, nothing to take too seriously! and the Weed leaf remind me of Bocas del Toro in different ways (tropic, "good vibes-rastafarian" atmosphere, roots music, keep adding______) just saying guys, just saying.

Pins: Art Sucks - Took it Free from The Living Gallery (NYC), Butterfly - The Vintage Store (London), Palm Tree and Cat - Thrift Shop (Panama), Weed leaf  - From a Souvenir Shop (Streets of London)
 I'm so happy I found this overall, I was looking for one since a while ago, and finally I got this one at ROKIT Vintage in Shoreditch.
 Old sunnies 
 Look who was being shy! The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Tee from London 

Alo Alo, Whatsup, Ciao, Hallo, Salut, Aloha? 
Nike 

vintage bag

Photo Credits: My right hand - iPhone Technology

He llevado este lookito mientras esperaba con un poco de desesperación a que me confirmaran a todos los modelos para el photoshoot que tengo programado para mañana a las 7:00 a.m
Es muy ideal para estar tirada en un sofa y ver películas, hacer mandados y muy cómodo para tomar la siesta. 
Estaba pensando en todos los turistas que veo a diario así que me inspire un poco en ellos, de estos que están en zapatillas, con la cámara en mano todo el rato, y pantalón corto. 

Las fotos han sido tomadas en mi lugar favorito de todo el mundo, un sitio sagrado y muy especial, donde soñar no cuesta nada, mi cama y fueron fotografiadas por mi mano derecha, sin ella nada sería posible. 
Special Thanks: para la mano izquierda.

No comments: